I’m honoured you are here!
My destiny has led me to create this sanctuary to help the like-minded souls just like you…
If you feel stuck in certain aspects in your life, if you feel there is something that is waiting to be unlocked, unleashed and uncovered deeply inside within you, you’ve come to the right place.
Let me guide you as your path is unfolding…
Let me hold space for you while you embark on this transformation to re-claim your power within…
I’m an intuitive destiny coach, qualified Feng Shui consultant, speaker and business mentor. I help aspiring, soul-centred women to live truthfully and confidently by discovering their authentic power within. I guide them to live intuitively, to live in harmony with the nature and to tap into the infinite source of the Universe so they can shine their unique light.
Through Destiny Profiling, Personalised Feng Shui and Business Alchemy Mentoring Program, I help you to awaken your power and remember what a light-filled soul you already are. Everything you seek externally, in fact, already exists within you.
My story – What led me here?
I lived and breathed the advertising agency world for the past 15 years. There was lots of glamour and glitter on the surface, and enviable perks to show off. To an outsider, it seemed I had a great job, but deep down, it felt pale. Simmering beneath the surface, I had the unshakeable feeling that I was meant to be doing something that touches people on a much deeper level. I carried that thought, day in and day out, for almost 18th months. It was painful, but I was terrified to leave.
I kept convincing myself that the timing was not right. Despite completing my formal training in Feng Shui with ACES (Australian College of Environmental Studies), private trainings with masters from HK and Singapore and constantly getting enquiries from people around me, I told myself I was not ready.
Finally I got a serious “kick in the butt” from the universe via a series of events that all happened within a very short period of time. I didn’t get that promotion I thought was ‘in the bag’. And to my surprise, I really couldn’t care less. The cracks at my seemingly ‘perfect work situation’ began to become so obvious that I could not ignore anymore. Walking out of the office for the very last time in June 2015 was liberating and terrifying at the same time. But even then I know, I have no other choice and it just felt so right, I never looked back.
As soon as I surrendered, a higher force stepped in. Things literally unfolded in front of me and it happened in a way better than I ever could have planned. I felt guided and the right people were put onto my path. I know deeply in my heart, things are more than just being ok. I know I have just stepped into my power.
When we have trust, it means we have the ability to believe in that which is not yet visible. The ability to see beyond our current circumstance to the full realisation of our highest visions.
Because, YOU, hold the keys to everything. Passion, Dream, Love, Desire, Freedom, Transformation
For everything you seek is inside of you.
As soon as I followed my calling and took destiny in my own hands, I was guided to a happier and fulfilled path
Life was easy, and effortless, as it should be.
So here’s the big secret about destiny:
Destiny. Is. A. Choice.
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW
Let me lead you to the field of pure potentiality and I guarantee that you won’t have to look far.
Let me show that how you can fulfil your desires without orchestrating all the details first.
Let me show you the magic in life!
Shine your light and Join the Tribe!
Subscribe for a fortnightly email full of tips and wisdom on why “Destiny Is A Choice!” as well as practical tips on Feng Shui + receive a FREE copy of Elementary Vibrations – An Introduction to The Five Element Theory and other goodies!
Random stuff about me
- I was born in Tianjin, the third biggest city in China. I came to Australia to pursue my MBA degree in 1996, ended up never leaving.
- The two characters of my Chinese name mean ‘serenity’ and ‘earth, rock’. Could it be that part of my destiny was somehow already written? I love nothing more than to be in a state of peaceful serenity and to help others be in a similar space. I feel that an important fundamental in achieving a serene state is being grounded and connected with Mother Earth.
- Based on Four Pillars of Destiny, I am a classic Yin Metal. The energy associated with this element is the ability to go within, to distill, to self-reflect and to dig deeper. Yin Metal people usually are focused, precise, discerning, organised and tend to be perfectionist. The Alchemist is the archetype that is related to the metal element. The biggest challenge for Yin Metal person in life is ‘letting go’. Find out what your element is HERE.
- My energy equalisers are yoga, meditation or immerse myself in nature. They recharge me, energise me and help me to stay connected with my inner-self, to be the best version of me.
- I love writing, journaling and day-dreaming in busy cafes and watching people come and go. It makes me feel safe, alive and smile. It makes me feel that I’m part of bigger things.
- Books on my bedside table that I read again and again are: “Power of Now” (Eckhart Tolle), The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success (Deepak Chopra), The Old Secret – Essential Four Pillars of Destiny (Raymond Lo) and The Art of Happiness (Dalai Lamma)
Feng Shui Serenity uses traditional Chinese Feng Shui techniques based mainly on the Compass School, Form School and Flying Star School. Alongside it I also use the Four Pillars of Destiny and the Five Elements theory and other Feng Shui methods to understand the flow of you, your home or your company.
Grace Niu is the founder of Feng Shui Serenity. She has studied intensively with the Australian College of Environmental Studies (holding a Certificate IV in Feng Shui) and Raymond Lo’s School of Feng Shui & Destiny. She holds a Master of Business degree in International Marketing, a Bachelor of Arts, a Certificate IV in Design and is a professional member of the AFSC (Association of Feng Shui Consultants) in Australia.
I’m truly grateful that you’ve arrived…
Find out how I can help you:
Feng Shui Consultation