What is Feng Shui?
Feng Shui is a complex and sophisticated system that was developed some 6,000 years ago in China. It is based on the ancient wisdom and knowledge of the natural laws of the universe.
By natural law, energy cannot be created or destroyed but can only be converted from one source to another. Therefore, energy is never static, but always dynamic and always travelling across space and time, moving from one phase to another.
Feng Shui analyses the interaction of energy (Qi) between people (microcosm) and their environment (macrocosm) – it is a system that allows us to fully understand and best determine how to harness the laws of nature to our benefit.
Feng Shui also gives us insight into the abstract and unseen forces that are governed by the principles of Yin and Yang and the Five Element Theory.
Feng Shui is the best and quickest way to take control and improve your Earth Luck.
An integral part of the authentic practice of Classical Feng Shui is to measure the location and direction of the property under assessment in relation to its environment. Our assessment precisely maps and calculates the flow of Qi externally and internally within a space. The practice brings greater clarity and can provide an accurate and in depth assessment that is tailored specifically to the individuals occupying the space.
Being able to access the Earth Luck or the positive life force connected with the earth – both at the seen and the unseen levels – requires us to observe the art and science of Feng Shui and place ourselves in the ‘right place’ within our environment so we are in harmony with our surroundings and nature. By doing so, we are able to access the wisdom and intelligence aligned with our higher selves.
This is why when your luck is ‘down’ or you are going through a ‘bad cycle’, you are trapped in a seemingly vicious circle where you are more likely to make bad decisions or sabotage yourself. This is when Feng Shui is able to get you ‘out of the rut’ so you don’t continue in the cycle of bad luck. By practicing Feng Shui, the action itself sends out positive energies to the earth asking for support and change.
Benefits of integrating Feng Shui and aligning Earth’s energy force in your life:
- Enjoy a space that nourishes you and supports you in your life’s endeavours
Our home is our sanctuary, our corner, our world. Make sure the space you live in contains the positive energy force that supports you in all aspects in life, such as relationships, career, health and wealth creation. You need to nurture this energy so that it will in turn, nurture you, it will be your foundation that enables you to lift yourself higher.
- Select the right site /building / office space that is tailored to suit you
Whether it’s buying a home or selecting a commercial space or office, when it comes to key decision making, you’ll benefit from integrating Feng Shui into your process from the start. Picking the right site will ensure positive energy forces already working in your favour so you’re best placed to achieve your goals.
- Enhance your own problem solving ability or be able to pin point an issue
Using Feng Shui can enhance harmony, health and prosperity within your current environment as well as minimise any negative impact – especially when you have a burning issue at hand. Your environment can propel you towards the solutions or help you narrow down the area that requires attention.
- Timing is everything. Feng Shui helps deliver clarity and understanding on the cyclical changes in life so you can confidently take on life’s twists and turns.
Gain clarity on timings so you can take that leap or even take on a bit of risk when the universe is on your side, or know when you need to be more cautious to avoid mishaps. This is extremely useful when you are at a cross-road and wondering if the timing is right.
- Maximise your potential and connect with your inner-self to access wisdoms and intelligenceFeng Shui allows an individual to be in better harmony with himself, the environment and the elements of nature. By raising your vibrations to be more in-tune with the universe and you will be empowered to access deeper wisdom, and achieve your dreams and discover your best potential.
You should consider getting a Feng Shui consultation done if:
- You are purchasing or selling property
- You are moving into a new space, eg. a new home, rental or office etc.
- You are having problems maintaining a healthy and harmonious relationship (eg. marriage, family or social etc.)
- You are experiencing overall health issues and are having difficulties pin pointing an exact medical cause, ie. Unexplained Infertility, depression, Chronic fatigue or just a general lack of vigour and vitality.
- You want to change the pattern of ‘lacking’ and effortlessly bring abundance into your life
- You feel ‘stuck’ or can’t find motivation in life
- You want to ‘take the big plunge’ and make a significant change in your life but have fears or are unsure if the timing is right
What Feng Shui is Not?
- Feng Shui is not about furniture arrangement
- Feng Shui is not about placing Chinese tacky objects in certain corners of the room
- There is nothing woo woo or superstitious about Feng Shui. Rather, it is based on precise calculations and science
- Feng Shui is not a one-time event but a continuous practice, it is the art of “best placing yourself” within the environment
- Feng Shui cannot fix all of your life’s problems magically or on a whim
Feng Shui can be seen as the practice of being in the right place, at the right time. Being in the right time cannot be compared to being in the right place. Being in the right place cannot be compared to doing the right thing.
The Emperor Guangshi 401-406BC
How I can help you:
Personalised Feng Shui